South Carolina Custom Roofing Experts
Historic buildings are an excellent way to get a glimpse into our state and our country’s past, physically enjoy and appreciate an era from long ago and connect with and learn from the past. With these principals in mind, the team at Huber & Associates works to preserve and transform houses and historic properties throughout South Carolina.
With over 40 years of experience providing superior roofing services and restoration efforts throughout South Carolina, we offer exceptional customer experiences and quality craftsmanship to give you one-of-a-kind roofing products with unmatched value and protection. To ensure the highest standards for our projects, we offer customized roofing solutions matched with in-depth consultations and strict adherence to historical requirements and local codes to guarantee detailed accuracy and quality.
South Carolina Custom Roof Consultants
At Huber & Associates, our team of established and creative professionals offers extensive knowledge about a wide selection of roofing materials, giving you flexible roofing solutions and assurance that your property is protected while maintaining its stunning, historic appearance. For each roofing project, we work closely with you to determine your needs and find roofing options that fit your schedule, expectations and budget. Our team conducts thorough research for each property to fully understand its architectural history.
We offer several attractive roofing options for your property, including:
- Ornamental Metal: Metal is a popular, attractive material for many locations because of its durability and long lifespan. All of our metal options are highly customizable for a classic or contemporary aesthetic.
- Slate Roofing: A very traditional material, slate is moisture-resistant and can be customized to fit your tastes with several size, color and texture options.
- Clay Tiles: Giving your building an old-world appeal, clay tiles are available in several shapes and colors, and can durably withstand variable climates.
- Wood: With wood shakes and shingles, your building can achieve a more traditional and classic look. For added personalization, our team can create shaped and organic designs to fit your tastes.
- Thatch: This natural material creates an idyllic appeal of a time and place far away and exotic. All of our thatch roofing is created with natural vegetation like palm fronds or straw, and the completed result is durable as well as eye-catching.
Experts in Historic Preservation in South Carolina
In South Carolina, the state is bursting with interesting and beautiful historic locations and architecture, ranging from schools to homes to museums and plantations. To keep your historic properties in pleasing condition while maintaining their historic charm and offering durable, dependable protection, trust the knowledgeable experts at Huber & Associates to provide custom historic roof preservation services. We have over 40 years of experience working with historic properties and we understand the unique complexities and challenges associated with proper, lasting restoration.
Our team partners with a wide range of respected individuals, organizations and historical societies with buildings that are culturally or historically significant. We’re proud to have worked on several historic roof preservation projects throughout South Carolina, including:
- William Blacklock House — Charleston
- Halidon Hills Plantation — Huger, Berkeley County
- Dr. John Living House — Charleston
- Circular Congressional Church — Charleston
- Clarendon Forms Plantation — Beaufort
Choose Trusted South Carolina Roofing Experts
Since 1974, Huber & Associates have been the premier roofing and historic preservation experts throughout South Carolina and beyond. We pride ourselves on offering all of our customers award-winning service and unique, customized roofing solutions that meet their historic requirements, maintenance expectations, longevity and protection needs and aesthetic desires.
Learn more about our custom roofing materials and historic roof preservation services today by filling out our online contact form or by calling us at 386-487-1040 to speak to a team member.