Huber & Associates, Expert Clay Tile Historical & Restoration Roofing Contractors
HUBER & ASSOCIATES: EXPERT CLAY TILE HISTORICAL & RESTORATION ROOFING CONTRACTORS
Clay tile is a stylish alternative to conventional shingles that has a unique natural look and feel. Though commonly associated with historical homes, it’s also a great choice for today’s modern, design-conscious properties.
Barry Huber and the Huber & Associates team provide clay tile roofing restoration services for historic homes, private estates and commercial properties throughout the Southeast U.S. and beyond. For more than 40 years, we’ve developed an impressive reputation for quality, skill and excellent customer service.
We are internationally known as expert historical and restoration roofing contractors. We have experience with many roofing styles, formats and materials, including Ludowici clay tiles. Previous clay roof tiling projects we have completed include:
- Private Residence in Palm Beach, FL
- The National Infantry Museum in Columbus, GA (pictured directly above)
Visit our blog to see pictures of the above and read case studies about some of the many other clay roof tile restoration jobs we’ve completed in the past. Ready to get started? Contact us today at (828) 275-7678 to learn more about how we can help you.
A CLASSIC ROOFING MATERIAL YOU CAN TRUST IN YOUR HOME
Humans have used clay roof tiles for thousands of years. It is one of the oldest building materials on the planet with origins that date back to 2,500 BC. A testament to the material's longstanding durability, some of the earliest surviving artifacts are made from clay, and can be found intact today in China and the Near East.
Later on, the use of clay roofing spread into Europe and eventually the New World, where builders prized it for its fire resistance — an important quality as populations began to concentrate in densely packed cities with lax safety standards.
Today, you'll find clay roofing tiles on a range of properties. Several manufacturers, including Ludowici, produce attractive clay tiles in a range of colors, shapes and sizes. There is also a growing market for skilled clay roofing restorers, as an increasing number of people recognize and value the historical significance of clay roofs on older properties.
EXPLORE THE MANY BENEFITS OF CLAY ROOFING
If you’re considering replacing your current roof with clay shingles — or are building a new home and are looking for an alternative to conventional asphalt — there are several good reasons to consider clay. These include:
- Durability: Clay tiles perform better in harsh conditions like earthquakes, hurricanes and other extreme weather. They are naturally resistant to corrosion, and won’t rot over time like wooden tiles. Your investment in a set of high-quality clay tile shingles can be counted on for years of reliable performance in any environment.
- Insulation: Tile roofing is an excellent insulator, keeping your home cool in the summer and warm in the winter. As a result, you’ll enjoy more stable interior temperatures without having to rely on your furnace or air conditioner. Let Huber & Associates match you with a product that will save you considerably on your monthly utility bills.
- Appearance: Clay tile roofs have a unique look that can't be mistaken for anything else. They're also highly resistant to fading so your home can retain its appearance well into the future. If you're looking for a way to set your home apart from the neighbors, consider this classic material.
- Value: Due in part to their longevity and superior quality, clay offers one of the best overall values of any roofing product. Not only can clay provide beauty to a structure, but it can also add to your home's resale value. Explore your many options with one of our representatives today.
- Maintenance: Clay roofing is easy to maintain and requires little ongoing service. If a section of your roof becomes damaged, replacing individual tiles is quick and easy, too.
Huber & Associates sells and installs handmade tiles made from vitreous clay, a very durable material that can easily last for 50 years or longer. In some cases, the tiles themselves can last a lifetime if the underlayment — the component responsible for keeping your property dry — is replaced periodically.
You can find our clay tile roofs in homes throughout the Southeast, where they are the ideal complement to both the region's climate and dominant architectural styles. Huber & Associates offers many different types of tiles including Spanish, barrel and-flat shaped, all which are available in a variety of colors and blends including terracotta, warm earth tones, cool grays and refreshing green.
Tile Roofing Photo Gallery
WORKING WITH HUBER & ASSOCIATES
Clay tile roofing is a specialized product — one that only a few contractors know how to work with properly. Failing to install a roof correctly can lead to leaks or damage. For a reroofing or clay tile restoration project, the success or failure of the job depends on a contractor’s ability to match the original roof while adding upgrades that enhance its structural integrity.
Huber & Associates has a long history of working with demanding clients to meet all their roofing needs. We can provide custom clay tile roofing repairs, restorations and more.
Give us a call today at (828) 275-7678 to learn more about our clay tile roofing and roofing restoration expertise. For more than 40 years, we have been providing historical restoration and preservation to roofs all over the world — discover for yourself the benefits of working with an expert by making Huber & Associates your partner for any upcoming project.