A metal roof is very durable, and can last a lifetime, especially when it's installed by the best.
Huber & Associates, Expert Ornamental Metal Historical & Restoration Roofing Contractors
Barry Huber and the Huber & Associates team have provided ornamental metal roofing restoration for more than three decades, for historic homes, private estates and commercial properties throughout the southeast, nationally and internationally.
- Circular Congregational Church. Charleston, SC
- Private Theatre, Star Island, FL (pictured directly above)
Huber & Associates is internationally known as expert historical and restoration roofing contractors experienced with many roofing styles, formats and materials, providing solutions to any roofing project. Read more about our expertise.
Contact us today if you’d like to learn more – (828) 275-7678.
The Benefits of Metal Roofing
The benefits of metal roofing are many. One of the most important benefits is longevity. An average asphalt roof has a life span of 10-20 years while metal roofing lasts about 50+ years with minimal maintenance involved.
Other benefits include:
- Lightweight: Metal roofs are lightweight, which allows it to be added over existing roofs.
- Reflective: When painted with special pigments, the metal roof can reflect the solar energy instead of absorbed into the attic.
- Flame Resistant: Metal roofs are effective at preventing the spread of an outdoor brush or forest fire when hot embers fall on them.
- Recyclable: Ninety-five percent of a metal roof is made up of recycled materials, and can be recycled again when removed.
There are many metal options, colors, and finishes available which can come in the form of panels, shingles and various specialty shapes for roofing applications. Please contact us for additional information and details to learn more about your options.
Historical Restoration and Preservation Experts
Give us a call today - (828) 275-7678 to learn more about our roofing and our roofing restoration expertise - providing historical restoration and preservation to roofs all over the world.